Looking to start a new project or service? Want to grow your business and use academic research to do this?
• Are you currently working on an innovative project in your business and want to drive it forward?
• Is there a particular area of expertise you would like to have access to/are missing?
• Do you have aspirations to grow and an appetite to bring new products and/or services to market?
Join us at Plus X Brighton where you can have a 1-to-1 session with our BRITE team who will help you discover whether accessing university expertise will help to grow your business in the next year.
This free taster session includes coffee/tea and croissant, a tour of Plus X and a 1-2-1 session with the BRITE team to explore A2E programme with you. Sessions will start every half an hour from 10am to 12pm.
Join the taster session and find out more about the BRITE Access to University Expertise programme that offers:
• Fully funded access to expertise from a wide variety of specialist fields, to work with you to deliver innovative solutions to your specific challenges
• Access expertise up to the value of £7K
• Fully supported and managed project solutions to drive your company forward
The Access to Expertise programme has been designed as a rolling programme from 2020-2022 where businesses can apply to access fully funded expert support to develop bespoke innovative solutions to specific challenges.
Have any questions or need more info? Pop us an email at email@example.com
At Plus X Brighton, we are consistently activating a strategy that prioritises safety and flexibility. To read more about our COVID safety measures, click here.
Plus X Innovation Hubs and the University of Brighton have teamed up to deliver a unique range of support so whatever your innovation challenge we can help you succeed. BRITE members occupy space at Plus X Brighton, which has seven floors of flexible work space, collaborative meeting rooms, specialist innovation workshops for prototyping and state of the art media suites. The BRITE project is receiving up to £5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.