Looking to start a new project or service? Want to grow your business and use academic research to do this?
Looking to develop a new project or service? Want to grow your business and need specialist expertise to do this?
• Are you currently working on an innovative project in your business and want to drive it forward?
• Is there a particular area of expertise you would like to have access to/are missing?
• Do you have aspirations to grow and an appetite to bring new products and/or services to market?
Join us at Plus X Brighton where you can discover how accessing university expertise can help to grow your business in the next year.
This free taster session will provide you with a clear overview of the Access to Expertise programme and how it could support your business. The morning begins with refreshments and networking before moving on to hear about the what the details of the programme and then hear from a business about their personal experience of the programme. You also invited to take a tour of the Plus X building and its wonderful facilities and work from there for the day.
BRITE’s Access to University Expertise programme offers:
• Access to expertise from a wide variety of specialist fields, to work with you to deliver innovative solutions to your specific challenges at no cost to your business
• Access to expertise up to the value of £7K
• Fully supported and managed project solutions to drive your company forward
The Access to Expertise programme has been designed as a rolling programme from 2020-2022 where businesses can apply to access fully funded expert support to develop bespoke innovative solutions to specific challenges.
Want to find out more about Access to Expertise? Head over to our website.
Have any questions or need more info? Pop us an email at email@example.com